Cannot Update Quantity Through PO Change API If PO Has Multiple Distributions
(Doc ID 316264.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 11, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 11.5.9 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using API PO_CHANGE_API1_S.UPDATE_PO.
to update the quantity value with a value that is less than the current value,
and the shipment has more than one distribution line, the API returns with a
value of 0, meaning ERROR.
The error message is logged into the PO_INTERFACE_ERRORS table as the following record values:
Cannot update quantity.
Cause: You will not be able to update the quantity for any one or more of the
1. New quantity is less than received quantity.
2. New quantity is less than billed quantity.
3. New quantity is less than delivered quantity.
4. There are multiple distributions and you are reducing the current quantity.
5. Total amount released against the blanket Purchase Order exceeds the amount
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document