Related Items Functionality In OM Changes After The Order Is Booked
Last updated on OCTOBER 27, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 11.5.10]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 24-Jul-2013***
From OM Super User > Orders, Returns > Sales Orders:
1. Enter new order with one line. On the line, enter a "model" that has Related
Items associated with it ("model" is not transactable).
2. Press tab.
3. When highlighted, select the Related Items button and select the desired
related item (there are several available, all type:Substitute).
4. Select OK. Enter the Quantity & Warehouse.
5. Book order.
6. Add new line with same "model" as above.
7. Press Tab.
8. When highlighted, select the Related Items button and select the desired related item. Get message:
"Ordered Quantity is required on a booked order line"
9. Press OK.
10. Enter quantity 1.
11. Select Related Items button again. Get message
"Scheduling failed. No APS instance defined.
12. Set APS instance and run collections".
13. Press OK.
14. Results: Related Items window appears, but there are no related items displayed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms