Last updated on MAY 19, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Field Service - Version 11.5.9 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Field Service Debrief - CSFFEDBF.fmb
***Checked for relevance on 15-Nov-2013***
Cannot report (debrief) usage of parts in stock for certain tasks even though you have the enough inventory on hand quantity. Receive the following message:
1. (R) Field Service Manager
2. (N) Service Request
3. Create Service Request and Task.
4. (R) Field Service Manager
5. (N) Debrief
6. Query the task number.
7. Click on Material tab.
8. Enter the service activity (usage).
9. Enter item number and quantity.
10. Confirm Subinventory.
11. Change Debrief status to Closed/Completed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms