Emergency Contact Is Added To Dependents and Beneficiaries Section Even When Check Box Is Not Is Checked
(Doc ID 316870.1)
Last updated on JUNE 16, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When adding an emergency contact in SSHR, it is also appearing under Dependents and Beneficiaries section although the checkbox 'Make this Person my Dependent or Beneficiary' is not checked.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in under Employee Self Service / Personal Information
2. Navigate to Emergency Contacts – ADD new record by clicking Continue button
3. Enter required data.
Do not check box: Make this Person my Dependent or Beneficiary
Do not check box: Primary Contact
4. Click NEXT
5. On the Preview page, click SUBMIT button
6. On Confirmation Page, Click Return to Overview button
7. When you return to Personal Information,
8. The new Emergency Contact is ALSO added to Dependents and Beneficiaries
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document