Emergency Contact Is Added To Dependents and Beneficiaries Section Even When Check Box Is Not Is Checked
Last updated on MARCH 27, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 126.96.36.199 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.1]
Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.1.1 to 12.1.1 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 30-Jul-2013
When adding an emergency contact in SSHR, it is also appearing under Dependents and Beneficiaries
section although the checkbox Make this Person my Dependent or Beneficiary is not checked.
For the emergency information to not appear under Dependents and Beneficiaries section.
1. Login under Employee Self Service / Personal Information
2. Navigate to Emergency Contacts – ADD new record by clicking Continue button
3. Enter required data.
Do not check box: Make this Person my Dependent or Beneficiary
Do not check box: Primary Contact
4. Click NEXT
5. On the Preview page, click SUBMIT button
6. On Confirmation Page, Click Return to Overview button
7. When you return to Personal Information,
8. The new Emergency Contact is ALSO added to Dependents and Beneficiaries
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms