Last updated on MARCH 25, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Oracle Approvals Management - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Personal Information, using static approval group. After the approver approves the basic detail changes the process is delayed in "Defer Thread" activity and the changes will not effect until the next run of the Workflow background process.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a static approval group with one approve.
2. Modify basic detail information.
3. Approver will get a notification of approval required.
4. As an approver, approve the changes.
5. The process gets stuck in Defer Thread of approved process.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms