Last updated on JULY 12, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 11.5.10]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
*** Checked for Relevance on 12-Nov-13 ***
ARXCUDCI - Customers
You created a new lookup code for the lookup type COMMUNICATION_TYPE. When you navigate into the Communication tab, and change the Communication Type to Email/Web, upon creating a new record, you expect to see the new lookup code in the list of values for Type, but it does not appear in the list.
Steps to Reproduce:
Responsibility: Receivables Manager
Navigation: Setup > System > QuickCodes > Receivables
- Query for Type = COMMUNICATION_TYPE
- Add a new lookup code and save.
Navigation: Customers > Standard
- Query for a customer.
- Navigate to the Communication tab.
- Select Communication Type = Email/Web.
- Tab to the 'Type' field, the newly defined lookup code does not appear in the list of values.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms