How to Set Up Savings Plans Using Percentages
(Doc ID 317367.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Q1: How can a Savings Plan be set up to allow the user to enter a percentage?
Q2: Implemented the following setup for a Savings Plan:
Standard Rate Setup as follows will allow users to enter a percentage on the Savings Plan Enrollment form:
- Calculation Method = Multiple of Compensation
- 'Enter Value at Enrollment' checked
- 'Calculate for Enrollment' unchecked
- Min, Max, Increment, Default all filled in according to your business rules
- Operator = Percent of
- Compensation Factor = <your salary comp factor>
The percentage is displayed for both columns Cost and Annual Cost in SSBEN.
- Is there a way to see the percentage and the calculated amount?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document