Split Requisition line quantity to multiple distribution quantity results in fractional quantiy
(Doc ID 317391.1)
Last updated on MARCH 21, 2019
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 11.5.9 to 11.5.10 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When user needs to distribute a requisition line across multiple charge accounts, the total
distribution calculation is adding extra decimal values, causing a discordance quantity and total
amount, between the distribution and the original values for the line.
Steps to Reproduce
1) Add catalog items to cart and proceed to check-out
2) On Billing Page distribute the qty to multiple lines in round number
3) <Click> on Add more lines link
4) Qty on previous lines changes to fraction. Ex. 21 will be changed to 21.00001
5) Autocreate to PO
6) PO will also carry fraction qty
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document