Counter Reading Error: No Recipients For Message In Package OKC_AQ_PVT Procedure Send_message
(Doc ID 317394.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Lease and Finance Management - Version 11.5.10 to 12.0.3 [Release 11.5 to 12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Lease Management - Version: 11.5.10 to 12.0.3
FORM:OKLCSHDR.FMB - Leasing Center
FORM:CSFFEDBF.FMB - Debrief
***Checked for relevance on 31-Jul-2013***
Checked for relevance on 04-JAN-2010.
On Contracts version 11.5.10:
The following error is encountered when entering a counter reading in the Lease Center:
No recipients for message in package OKC_AQ_PVT Procedure SEND_MESSAGE.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
Using the Lease Center Manager responsibility:
1. Open the Lease Center
2. Query the contract.
3. Open the Asset Tab.
4. Press the Asset Details button.
5. Press the Usage Based Billing button.
6. Enter a counter reading and a reading date.
7. Press the Calculate button.
8. Press the Submit button. The counter reading fails with the message noted above.
Usage billing cannot be performed if counter readings cannot be entered.
- This error may also occur when entering counter readings manually or from the Debrief form. The full error is:
APP-FND-01934: ORA-24033: no recipients for message in package OKC_AQ_PVT Procedure SEND_MESSAGE
The exact text may vary depending on what form is used when the error occurs.
- This error may also occur when signing a contract. The full error is:
Details: ORA-24033: no recipients for message in Package OKC_AQ_PVT Procedure SEND_MESSAGE
Database operation Sign Contract failed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|