When Selecting a Name from the LOV the Value is Not Carried over to the Main Page
(Doc ID 317473.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 29, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Workflow - Version 11.5 to 18.104.22.168 [Release 11.5 to 11.5.10]
Oracle Workflow - Version 11.5.8 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 11.5 to 11.5.10]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Trying to Approve and Forward, Forward or Reassign an email notification, you are able to pull up the list of usernames to select for forwarding but when selecting a name from the LOV, the value is not populated on the main page.
Issue also shows on the Notifications Detatils.html, To reproduce the issue:
1. Set up GUEST access using Metalink Note 277839.1.
2. Create a simple workflow with a notification activity.
3. Have a respond type message attribute of type Role.
4. Send the notification to a role with MAILHTML pref and receive a e-mail.
5. Double click on Notification Details.html attachment to access the details page.
6. Click on the Role LOV in the details page. Query up a user and select a value.
7. The details page is not refreshed and value not propagated to the base page.
Problem appears in 11.5.10, or FND H, Framework H, or OWF H applied to 11i.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document