Getting No Data Found Error On Timecard Field when using custom AK regions
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Time and Labor - Version 11.5.9 to 11.5.10 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 15-DEC-2010***
HXT-G or higher
1. Attempting to create a field similar to the Work Order field on a timecard.
2. Created an LOV region and have assigned the Work Order attributes to the region (the same as
those assigned to HXC_EAM_WO_LOV).
3. Ran the migration as below
4. And referenced the LOV in the timecard layout.
5. When selecting the LOV on the timecard , getting an error
"No data found for region
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms