Revenue Recognition Failed To Process Void Transactions With Rules
(Doc ID 329900.1)
Last updated on APRIL 20, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 11.5.9 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 11.5.9 to 11.5.10]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
FORM:ARXTWMAI.FMB - Transactions
REPORT:ARBARL.RDF - Revenue Recognition
Revenue Recognition ends with the following warning:
Revenue Recognition failed to process some transactions. Please review the Execution report for more details.
This happens for Void Transactions set up with Open Receivables = N, Post to GL = No, and Transaction Status = VD. The steps to reproduce this issue are as follows:
1. Define a transaction type with the following characteristics:
Name = VOID Invoice
Class = INV
Open Receivable = N
Post to Gl = N
Printing Option = NOT
Transaction Status = VD
2. Create an invoice, with Invoice Rule = In Advance, Accounting Rule = Immediate.
2. Save the changes.
3. Complete the invoice.
Table ra_cust_trx_line_gl_dist_all shows latest_rec_flag = Y, account_set_flag = Y.
To void the transaction:
1. Click on Incomplete.
2. Changed the transaction type to Void Invoice (the transaction type created in step 1).
3. Complete the transaction.
4. Click Yes when prompted to run Auto-Accounting.
5. Run Revenue Recognition. Invoice should show in the Execution Report an Unprocessed or Partially posted. It should also shows in the Invoice Execution Report. View Details window in the View Request form shows the following warning:
Revenue Recognition failed to process some transactions. Please review the Execution Report for more details.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document