Contract Billing Schedule Invoice Date Is Not Being Passed To Receivables If Earlier Than Sysdate
(Doc ID 330132.1)
Last updated on JUNE 29, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Service Contracts - Version 11.5.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The invoice date in Receivables (the date passed to ra_interface_lines_all table trx_date column by the Service Contracts Main Billing program) reflects the date Service Contracts Main Billing runs, not the Invoice Date displayed on the Billing schedule if Invoice Date is earlier than sysdate.
Steps to reproduce the problem :
1. System date is 28-Jun-05
2. Enter and approve contract with with start date of 28-Jun-05
3. Invoice date on billing schedule is 28-Jun-05
4. Run Service Contracts Main Billing on 29-Jun-05
5. View trx_date in ra_interface_lines_all. Date is 29-Jun-05, not 28-Jun-05
6. Run Autoinvoice
7. View invoice in the Receivables Transactions form. Invoice Date is 29-Jul-05, not 28-Jun-05
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document