Cannot Enter Locator Information in Shipping Transactions Form
(Doc ID 330283.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 15, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Shipping Execution - Version 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 11.5.10]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Application Release: 11.5.10
Family pack level: J
Instance Type: CRP3
An error is generated when entering a locator number in the Shipping Transactions form, in the Delivery Line Details. This is happening for shipping transactions initiated from Project Contracts. The problem is encountered in one operating unit only. The other operating unit does not have the problem. The items are using Inventory controls such as serial numbers and dynamic locators to hold project and task information.
Error: The specified project is currently not chargeable. Please enter another.
It is also observed that when the user goes to Shipping Transactions form, and queries the delivery and does Tools > View Contract Details, the project and task information is not shown here. In the operating unit that works, this data is populated.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Initiate shipping from Project Contracts.
2. Change responsibility to Shipping Execution.
3. Go to Transactions > Query Manager > Change source system to Project Contracts > execute query.
4. Select the appropriate delivery line, enter qty to ship, scroll right and enter subinventory that the item is being shipped from.
5. Enter the locator number and tab away.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document