Email Center Error: "Logged in user does not have permission to access this page" When Composing Email
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Email Center - Version 11.5.10 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
*** Checked for Relevance 28th June 2012 ***
2 out of 3 users logging in with Email Center Agent Console responsibility get the error message when attempting to Compose email:
"Logged in user does not have permission to access this page"
All 3 users where setup the same using the eMail Center Implementation Guide (August, 2004) with the following key setups followed:
1) Created an employee record
2) Created an user login
3) Linked the user login with employee record (via Person field)
4) Imported employee record and created a resource record from it
5) Assigned the user login with the role of "JTF_FM_ADMIN"
6) Resource record assigned the role type and role of "iCenter" and "Email Center Agent" respectively
7) Resource assigned as a member to a group with the role of "Email Center Agent" and where that group has the usage of "Call Center"
8) Assigned email accounts to the users
Login via Email Center Agent Console -> Compose Email -> Error occurs
Due to this issue, users cannot compose and send emails.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms