Last updated on JANUARY 19, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 11.5.9 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 11.5.9 to 11.5.10]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
FORM:ARXCUDCI.FMB - Customers
1) Log in with Responsibility: AR Super User
2) Open the Customers Standard form.
3) Query back a customer.
4) Open the Customer Site.
5) Click on the Contacts tab.
6) Enter a contact Last Name and click SAVE.
7) The error message pops up and does not let you save the new contact:
APP-AR-96282 Error: For a contact, the party ID of the party site must be the same as the object ID of the relationship. Please change either the party site or the object ID.
This happens for some customers. Adding a contact at header level works fine.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms