Auto Ship Confirm SRS is not Processing Staged/Picked Delivery Lines
(Doc ID 331101.1)
Last updated on JULY 29, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Shipping Execution - Version 11.5.10.CU2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
WSHASCSRS - Automated Ship Confirm - SRS
The Auto Ship Confirm - SRS program is not picking up any Staged/Picked delivery lines.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Orders are released via the Release Sales Order Form with the following options:
Auto Allocate - Yes
Auto Pick Confirm - No
Autocreate Delivery - No
2. When these order lines are released line status in the Shipping Transactions Form become 'Released to Warehouse'
3. These lines are then Pick Confirmed using Mobile Warehouse Application. within the Shipping Transactions Form.
4. Delivery line status becomes 'Staged/Pick Confirmed'
5. User launches Automated Ship Confirm - SRS program from the request submission. This program completes normally but does not create any deliveries and does not ship the lines.
The 'Create Delivery for Staged Quantities' check box on the Auto Ship Confirm Rule is checked.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document