Supplier PO Attachment Is Not Sent Through Email
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 11.5.9 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Updated for relevance on 09-MAY-2012***
Document attached to Purchase Order (PO) Header is missing in the email to the Supplier.
1. Create a Standard Purchase Order
2. Attach a Document to the PO Header. (File types: *.doc, *.txt, *.xls)
3. Approve the Purchase Order
4. Note that the Workflow sends the Purchase Order to the Supplier as an email
5. Note that the attached document for the Purchase Order Header in the sent Supplier email
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms