Supplier PO Attachment Is Not Sent Through Email
(Doc ID 331922.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 12, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 11.5.9 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Updated for relevance on 08/31/2018***
Document attached to Purchase Order (PO) Header is missing in the email to the Supplier.
1. Create a Standard Purchase Order
2. Attach a Document to the PO Header. (File types: *.doc, *.txt, *.xls)
3. Approve the Purchase Order
4. Note that the Workflow sends the Purchase Order to the Supplier as an email
5. Note that the attached document for the Purchase Order Header in the sent Supplier email
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document