Collections Workbench: Making an Adjustment Error - FRM-40202: Field Must Be Entered
(Doc ID 334057.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 11.5.10]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Attempting to make an adjustment to an open invoice and receive the following error:
FRM 40202: Field must be entered
You have already entered in the activity name, selected the type as invoice, and clicked in the amount column to pull in the full amount of the invoice to be adjusted.
2. Account Details
3. Entered in Account number or Transactions number of open invoice
4. Select the transaction needed to adjust
5. Select Adjust Button
6. Enter in Activity Name from LOV
7. Click in the Amount Field
(Amount adjustment automatically pulled in)
8. Click on Save and receive the error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document