Last updated on MARCH 16, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Lease and Finance Management - Version 11.5.10 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 22-July-2013
When generating an Investor's Stake Receivable Invoice and running the Auto Invoice process with Source OKL_INVESTOR, the following errors are seen in the concurrent program log file:
1) All enabled segments of Transaction Flexfield must have a value (.)
2) You must supply sales credit assignments for this transaction because the system option Require Salesreps is set to Yes.
Customer is using the Salesrep on contract header with the Lease Management Account Generator to generate the Accounting Distributions. Therefore they need the Sytem option "Require Salesreps" set to Yes.
- Activate an investor agreement
- Make sure that the System option "Require Salesreps" is set to 'YES'
- Run Autoinvoice with source OKL_INVESTOR
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms