Service: Default Service Request Type Profile Not Working 11.5.10
(Doc ID 334832.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Teleservice - Version 11.5.10 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the user sets the profile option 'Service: Default Service Request Type' at User level, the value selected is not defaulting when the Service Request form is opened.
1. From the top menu, navigate to Edit -> Preferences -> Profiles
2. Find the 'Service: Default Service Request Type' profile.
3. Select a value for the User and save.
4. Reload the responsibility.
5. Open the Service Request form
6. Service Request Type should be populated with the default set above, but instead is still pulling the value set at the Site level.
Upgrade from 11.5.9 to 11.5.10.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document