RCVRCERC Error: 'APP-PO-14806: Lot number quantities do not match the transaction quantity'
Last updated on AUGUST 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 22.214.171.124 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
FORM:RCVRCERC.FMB - Enter Receipts GUI
Error occurs in Receipts form when receiving a lot controlled item for a quantity with 6 (or more) decimal places.
APP-PO-14806: Lot number quantities do not match the transaction quantity.
Action :change your lot or transaction quantity so that they are the same.
Example of steps to recreate this issue:
- Create a PO for a lot controlled item and for quantity that has 6 decimal places (example: 3.697158 OUNCE(OZ)).
- Receive this PO for the same quantity as on PO line.
- Enter inspection results as ACCEPT for the same quantity as PO and receipt.
- Deliver this receipt for the same quantity as receipt. Since the item being lot controlled, click on 'lot-serial' button and enter quantity same as receipt. Here you will notice the form rounding the qty to 5 decimal places (in our example rounded to 3.69716).
- Save the record.
- This gives the above mentioned error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms