Pick Slip Report Does Not Print With Auto Allocate Serial Numbers Numbers
Last updated on JULY 17, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 11.5.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Sales Order Pick Release for serialized items completes with the following error in the log file.
Log File Error
1. Navigate to Inventory > Setup > Organization Parameters > Revision, Lot, Serial and LPN (tab) > Serial Control (section)
2. See "Allocate Serial Numbers" = No
3. Navigate to Order Management > Shipping > Release Sales Orders
4. Run Pick Release with the following option: Auto Allocate = Yes
5. The Pick Slip does not generate, and see the error in the log file.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms