Pick Slip Report Does Not Print With Auto Allocate Serial Numbers Numbers
(Doc ID 336236.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 15, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 11.5.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Sales Order Pick Release for serialized items completes with the following error in the log file.
Log File Error
1. Navigate to Inventory > Setup > Organization Parameters > Revision, Lot, Serial and LPN (tab) > Serial Control (section)
2. See "Allocate Serial Numbers" = No
3. Navigate to Order Management > Shipping > Release Sales Orders
4. Run Pick Release with the following option: Auto Allocate = Yes
5. The Pick Slip does not generate, and see the error in the log file.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document