Customer Form, Address Issue: Cannot Re-Activate a Site Use
Last updated on MARCH 24, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 18.104.22.168 to 12.1 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
FORM:ARXCUDCI.FMB - Customers
Unable to re-activate a site use in the Customer Standard form.
When you click the Active button and save, re-querying the account shows that the site use remains inactive.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Query a customer (go to Customer > Enter Customer) and enter in account number and click FIND
- Click OK to get to the addresses screen
- Click OPEN on the addresses screen
- Press F11 to query on a specific city and Ctr-F11 to execute query
- Check the Active button on the account address and save
- Check the Active button on the acount site use and save
- Close out of customer forms completely
- Pull up customer again by repeating steps 1 - 4
- Notice that the address check button is no longer checked.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms