Unable to Link the Oracle Projects with Work Orders Created in eAM
(Doc ID 337388.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The work orders created in eAM cannot be linked to Oracle Projects through the Project and Task
fields. The fields are enabled but no LOV is displayed.
To reproduce follow the below steps:
1. Enable the Inventory organization as Project Manufacturing organization.
2. Select the 'allow project cross reference' as yes in the project parameters.
3. Create the required WIP accounting classes.
4. Create work orders.
5. The Operating unit is project organization.
6. Navigate to project field and try to link the work order to projects.
7. No LOV found though the projects are defined at the OU level.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document