Unable To Change The Default Line Type In iProcurement When Creating A Non Catalog Request
(Doc ID 337453.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 10, 2022
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 11.5.9 to 12.2.5 [Release 11.5 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After changing the line type option from 'Goods Billed by Quantity' to 'Service Billed by Amount' in the 'Purchasing Options' form, the default line type is changed in the core applications (Purchasing Module) as expected; however, the 'Non-Catalog Request' page in iProcurement is not updated and the default line type remains as 'Goods Billed by Quantity'.
Users expect to see a different line type defaulted when creating a Non-Catalog request like "Service Billed by Amount".
Steps to Reproduce
1. Log into Oracle Purchasing and navigate to Purchasing Options.
2. The default line type is Goods.
3. Change the Line Type on the Default tab to Services Billed by Amount.
4. Save and close.
5. Navigate to the requisitions screen in Oracle Purchasing.
6. Click in the number field for the requisition line and the default number and line type automatically appear. Observe the default line type has changed to Services Billed by Amount.
7. Log out of Oracle. Stop and restart the Apache/iAS server.
8. Log into iProcurement and click on the Non Catalog Request tab.
9. The default line type has not changed in iProcurement; it remains as Goods Billed by Quantity
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document