11.5.10: Worklist Access Functionality Not Working - Approval Buttons Not Visible
(Doc ID 338467.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 25, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 11.5.10 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 17-Jun-2013***
When using the worklist access functionality, user B grants access to user A.
User A is not allowed to approve documents when he/she is the preparer of the document.
1) Login as user B who has unlimited authority to approve Purchase Orders.
Click on Requisitions Tab > Notifications Tab. Click on Worklist Access link.
2) Click on Grant Worklist Access button.
3) Choose the employee name of user A and click on apply button. User B has granted access to User
A while going on vacation.
4) Login as User A and submit a PO for approval. This user has no authority to approve this
document, then the document is forwarded to user B.
5) User A clicks on Notifications Summary option from the menu. Because she is granted Access by
User B, she will see a Switch User button. Click on the Switch User button.
6) Choose User B and click on Apply button.
7) Click on the Notification link of the purchase order
The notification has no action buttons to approve/forward the document.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document