No Expenditures Exist Error While Putting Item In Service In Enterprise Install Base
(Doc ID 338495.1)
Last updated on MAY 18, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Asset Tracking - Version 11.5.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
FORM:CSEWFMSG.FMB - Workforce Management
Trying to put an item In Service (Project Item In Service transaction in Workforce Management) results in an Install Base transaction error:
Oracle Install Base was updated successfully. However, Expenditure Items for &inventory_item_id were not created in Oracle Projects.
However, the update to the IB instance was done correctly (it is currently 'In Service') and the Expenditure Enquiry in Projects also shows the item correctly.
The flow to reproduce:
- Create and approve a purchase order
- the item shoudl be IB trackable
- the 'Accrue on Receipt' flag should be disabled
- destination type should be Expense
- the project should be referenced on the PO
- Receive the items from the purchase order
- Verify in Install base the instance is created successfully.
- Run the PRC: Transaction Import process in Projects (for CSE_PO_RECEIPT) to create the project expenditures after the receipt is complete.
- Use Expenditure Inquiry form in Oracle Project to view the expenditures.
- In Enterprise Install Base -> Workforce Management, enter the 'Project Item Installed' transaction for this item and project
- In Enterprise Install Base -> Workforce Management, enter the 'Project Item In Service' transaction for this item and project
- Verify the transaction successfully updated the IB instance
- Check the Install Base Transaction Error Reprocessing form to see the error as mentioned above.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document