When Users Select Report By Clicking On The Radio Button, The System Automatically Purchase DNB
(Doc ID 339458.1)
Last updated on JULY 13, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Trading Community - Version 11.5.10 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Attempt to purchase DNB data.
When users select report by clicking on the radio button, the system automatically purchase DNB
data although the user has not clicked the "Apply" button. For some unknown reason, the system
engages D&B after the radio button has been selected.
The system should not automatically purchase the report.
After selecting the report, users should click "Apply" button to purchase.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Oracle Customers Online SuperUser, N: Home
2. Query a party
3. Click the 'Enrich' button
4. Click the "Purchase/Update Data" button
5. The 'D&B Search and Results' page appears, click the "Purchase" button
6. In the 'Purchase: Data Product or Report' page, select "Enterprise Management" under 'Available
Without clicking on the "Apply" button, note that the bar at the bottom of the screen starts
to run and the D&B data is being purchased or
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document