Questions About Data Quality Management Functionality
Last updated on MARCH 27, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Trading Community - Version 11.5.10 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for Relevance 6-Jun-2013***
Q1: What is the purpose of the profile option, HZ: DQM SYNCHRONIZATION METHOD?
Q2: what it exactly does??
1. Disable the Realtimesync event subscriptions
- Login to the application as System Administrator
- Select Workflow > Business Events
- Query the event, oracle.apps.ar.hz.DQM.realtimesync using %realtime%
- Click on the Subscriptions link
- For the active subscription, select the Update link
- Using the List of Values (LOV), disable the subscription
2. Stop populating the table
- Set the profile option, HZ: DQM SYNCHRONIZATION METHOD = Disabled
- Truncate the HZ_DQM_SYNC_INTERFACE table using:
SQL>Truncate table HZ_DQM_SYNC_INTERFACE;
Q3: what happens if we turn off this system profile option?
Q4: How will this impact our customer data?
Q5: Will it impact other data?
Q6: Is there any additional documentation that provides a detailed description of the table synch you
referenced? We are still not clear on what the synch accomplishes.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms