Questions About Data Quality Management Functionality
(Doc ID 339460.1)
Last updated on MARCH 27, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Trading Community - Version 11.5.10 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for Relevance 6-Jun-2013***
Q1: What is the purpose of the profile option, HZ: DQM SYNCHRONIZATION METHOD?
Q2: what it exactly does??
1. Disable the Realtimesync event subscriptions
- Login to the application as System Administrator
- Select Workflow > Business Events
- Query the event, oracle.apps.ar.hz.DQM.realtimesync using %realtime%
- Click on the Subscriptions link
- For the active subscription, select the Update link
- Using the List of Values (LOV), disable the subscription
2. Stop populating the table
- Set the profile option, HZ: DQM SYNCHRONIZATION METHOD = Disabled
- Truncate the HZ_DQM_SYNC_INTERFACE table using:
SQL>Truncate table HZ_DQM_SYNC_INTERFACE;
Q3: what happens if we turn off this system profile option?
Q4: How will this impact our customer data?
Q5: Will it impact other data?
Q6: Is there any additional documentation that provides a detailed description of the table synch you
referenced? We are still not clear on what the synch accomplishes.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!