Last updated on JULY 14, 2016
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (Australia) - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Quickpay fails for a terminated employee when trying to recover the overpayment in the previous payroll run which paid the employee in advance.
The calcualted taxable weekly earnings is -999.99.
Tax cannot be calculated for negative earnings.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Process the payroll run for the monthly pay period.
2. Terminate the employee midway through the payroll period.
3. Create a Salary Adjustment element entry to recover the over payment.
4. Create an element entry for an earning which is more than the salary adjustment.
5. Run quickpay the process to adjustment and earnings for the employee.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms