Bulk Uploads Fails
(Doc ID 340122.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Content Manager - Version 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This problem can occur on any platform.
1. PROBLEM DESCRIPTION:
When concurrent request for bulk upload of ZIPped files is submitted, the request fails without errors. No items are created.
2. EXPECTED BEHAVIOUR:
Items should be created with the proper Content Type depending on file mapping.
3. DUPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Login as OMO Super User
2. Click Bulk Upload in My content
3. Specify a .zip file containing no folders but conatining .jpg,.gif and .png files
4. Click Continue and then Submit the bulk upload.
5. Go to the Bulk upload summary and view the status.
6. Status is completed but has errors.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document