Why are Purchase Orders Not Automatically Created By Workflow for Non-Catalog or Punchout Requisitions?
(Doc ID 342131.1)
Last updated on MAY 20, 2021
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 11.5.9 to 11.5.10 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
iProcurement - Version: 11.5.9 to R12
Why are iProcurement Punchout Requisitions not automatically created into Purchase Orders upon approval of the requisition?
STEPS ALREADY TAKEN
Modify the PO Create Documents workflow per Oracle documentation
1. 'Is Automatic created allowed - Y (default)
2. 'Should contract be used to autocreate' is set to Y
3. Requisition workflow - send autocreation to background - N
4. Login to iProcurement
5. Punchout to Supplier (via exchange) select items
6. Add to cart and return to iProcurement
7. Create Requisition
8. Approve requisition.
9. Navigate to Purchase Order window , query to find whether the PO got created. The PO is not created. It can still be queried from the Autocreate window.
The punchout Requisition approval workflow shows status "COMPLETE". The requisition can be queried from the autocreate window but the Purchase Order did not get created automatically by the workflow.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document