Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Marketing - Version 220.127.116.11 to 12.0 [Release 11.5 to 12.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to Generating a List, the List remains at status Scheduled.
Steps To Reproduce
1) Login to Oracle.
2) Select Marketing Super User
3) Navigate to Marketing Online -> Audience -> Segment
4) Create button. Establish the segment with a simple SQL query.
5) Make the segment Available and save.
6) Click on the Create List icon for the new segment.
7) Open List in DRAFT mode.
8) Select the Generation Tab of the List. Select GENERATE LIST.
9) Note the system message section is updated.
10) List is moved from DRAFT to SCHEDULED
11) Then the Workflow Background Process is automated for the List Generation
12) When process completes return to the Audience Workbench. List has not changed and remains at Scheduled.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms