Transfer Consigned to Regular Errors: There Must Be A Valid Blanket Blanket Purchase Agreement
(Doc ID 342366.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 11, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 11.5.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This document includes all versions of 11i
You are transferring Consigned inventory from Consigned to Regular, using Consigned Transactions Form - Transfer to Regular.
An approved Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA) exists and the Approved Supplier List (ASL) is set for Consignment.
The following error appears.
There must be a Valid Blanket Purchase Agreement in effect for the item you wish to transact.
1. Create a Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA) for a Purchase Item
2. Create ASL for the Item, Vendor combination and attach the BPA
3. Check the Consigned from Vendor Check Box.
4. Create a Standard Purchase Order (PO) for the item, and receive the same.
Now the On-hand is visible and the Owning Party shows as Vendor.
5. Define the Consignment Rules in Inventory Transaction Setup: Consume Consigned.
6. Transfer to Regular through Consigned Transactions Form
7. Encounter the error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document