Work Order Scheduling Engine is Inconsistent Between Self Service Maintenance and Forms
(Doc ID 342519.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 23, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 11.5.10 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The work order scheduling engine is inconsistent between self service maintenance and forms.
Even though there is 24 hour coverage for the work order, work orders from
forms are elongating the duration of the work order. Self service maintenance
is using the duration from the operations/resources. There is an inconsistency
in how self service and forms are scheduling work orders.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Responsibility : Enterprise Asset Management
2. Setup : Create a resource with multiple overlapping shift times on a given
day such that a shift based resource is available 24 hrs a day.
3. Ensure that a working day occurs for only one of these at a time.
4. Work Order form : Create a non-firm work order in released status.
5. Add the shift based resource created above with a usage of 50 hours and quantity as 1.
7. Check the work order dates and duration.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document