How to Reject a Deduction in Trade Management which was Created as a Claim in Receivables module?
(Doc ID 342594.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Trade Management - Version 11.5.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
How to reject a Deduction in Trade Management which was created as a Claim in Receivables module?
- Responsibility: Receivables
- Navigation: Transactions >Transactions
- Click on Open
- Source: BR Automatic Numbering (Choose from list of values (LOV) (If the source is manual, enter the number)
- Class: Invoice (Drop down select)
- Type: Invoice (Drop down select)
- GL Date: Default System Date
- Bill To: Choose customer from LOV
- Ship To: Choose ship to site from LOV
- Choose the product code
- UOM: choose the Unit of Measurement eg. Each
- Quantity: Enter the Quantity in nos
- Unit Price: Enter the selling price of the product
- Tax Code: choose Tax code if taxable from LOV
- Receipt Number: Enter the receipt number
- Receipt Type: Default with Cash
- Currency: Default USD
- Receipt Amount: Enter the amount (Receipt amount should be such that it is lesser than the transaction amount & the deduction which will be created should be less than the threshold amount)
- Receipt Date: Default system date
- GL Date: Default system date
- Payment Method: Choose from LOV
- Customer Name: Choose from LOV
- Query the deduction on the Summary Page
- Check that the deduction status it will be in Open
- Now click on the status LOV itself to check the available statuses
- There are only 2 values available : i. Complete ii. Open
How to reject this deduction now?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document