Last updated on JANUARY 13, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 220.127.116.11 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle HRMS (Self Service) - Version: 18.104.22.168 to R12.1
HR Defunct process is not removing the transactions with the status of CANCELLED if they are cancelled via the Workflow Administrator Web (New) responsibility when item_type is HRSSA
Steps to Reproduce:
- Login with a SSHR responsibility->Manager Actions and create any type of SSHR change
- Login with the "Workflow Administrator Web (New)" seeded responsibility.
- Query up the item_key for the Item_type='HRSSA' created in step 1 above.
- Navigate to "View Diagram"
- Click "Cancel Workflow" button
- This will set the ROOT_STATUS of the associated WF transaction to CANCEL:CANCELLED .
- Run HR Defunct process
Note, the records are not removed from the table hr_api_transactions
wf_item_status_activities recordd for the associated item_type and item_key from the
HR_API_TRANSACTION record and see the WF record there has a root status of "CANCEL:CANCELLED" .
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms