HR Defunct Process Does Not Remove Transactions With Status Cancelled
(Doc ID 343401.1)
Last updated on JUNE 20, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 188.8.131.52 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle HRMS (Self Service) - Version: 184.108.40.206 to R12.1
HR Defunct process is not removing the transactions with the status of CANCELLED if they are cancelled via the Workflow Administrator Web (New) responsibility when item_type is HRSSA
Steps to Reproduce:
- Login with a SSHR responsibility->Manager Actions and create any type of SSHR change
- Login with the "Workflow Administrator Web (New)" seeded responsibility.
- Query up the item_key for the Item_type='HRSSA' created in step 1 above.
- Navigate to "View Diagram"
- Click "Cancel Workflow" button
- This will set the ROOT_STATUS of the associated WF transaction to CANCEL:CANCELLED .
- Run HR Defunct process
Note, the records are not removed from the table hr_api_transactions
wf_item_status_activities recordd for the associated item_type and item_key from the
HR_API_TRANSACTION record and see the WF record there has a root status of "CANCEL:CANCELLED" .
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!