A Single PO Requisition Created For Multiple Drop Ship Orders
(Doc ID 343499.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 11.5.9 to 12.1 [Release 11.5 to 12.1]
Oracle Purchasing - Version 11.5.9 to 12.1 [Release 11.5 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
How does one create one Purchase Order (PO) for each sales order?
It seems that the system creates one single PO requisition for multiple drop ship orders for the customer.
Expect that each drop ship lines would have a corresponding PO requisition as it is very difficult to relate the sales order with the requisition and a PO.
1. Order Management Super User responsibility
2. Orders, Returns > Sales Orders
3. Enter 2 drop ship orders using the same line items
4. Progress the lines through Purchase Release by running WF Background process for deferred OEOL item types
5. Run Requisitions Import
6. Check the PO Requisition created and see that it has items for both drop ship orders in it
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document