Tasks Not Dispatched By Priority
Last updated on NOVEMBER 01, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version: 11.5.10
Information in this document applies to any platform.
WMS Task priority is not being assigned in 11.5.10 as it was in 11.5.9
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create transfer move order #1 (one line/item).
2. Run Move Order Pick Slip program for move order #1 to create tasks.
3. Create transfer move order #2.
4. Run Move Order Pick Slip program for move order #2 to create tasks.
5. Queue task and assign priority 2 to move order task #1. Save.
6. Queue task and assign priority 1 to move order task #2. Save.
7. Accept task in MSCA (Slotting). Priority is ignored and task for move order #1 is dispatched first even though it is a lower priority (2).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms