Ordered Date On Header Changes to current date when Ship To location changes
(Doc ID 343562.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 24, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 18.104.22.168 to 12.2 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the ship_to address is changed on a sales order header, the ordered_date is also changed to the current date.
Expect the order date to remain constant throughout the life of the order.
1. Order Management Responsibility.
2. Nav->Orders,Returns->Sales Orders
3. Enter a new order on a certain date, for example, on August 1 2011
4. Book the order.
5. x number of days later (for example, on August 5), Nav->orders,Returns->Order Organizer
6. Enter search criteria to find the order that was entered previously. In this example, find the order that was entered on August 1st.
7. Change the ship to location.
8. Save the order
9. The date order changes to the date this change was made. In our example, date changes to August 5.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document