Last updated on JUNE 30, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 11.5.9 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance 30-Jun-2016
When ship to address is changed on an order header, the order date is also changed to the current date.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps.
The issue has the following business impact.
Expect the order date to remain constant throughout the life of the order.
1. Order Management Responsibility.
2. Nav->Orders,Returns->Sales Orders
3. Enter a new order on a certain date, for example, on August 1 2011
4. Book the order.
5. x number of days later (for example, on August 5), Nav->orders,Returns->Order Organizer
6. Enter search criteria to find the order that was entered previously. In this example, find the order that was entered on August 1st.
7. Change the ship to location.
8. Save the order
9. The date order changes to the date this change was made. In our example, date changes to August 5.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms