Reverse Or Undo A Personalization On The User Preference Page
(Doc ID 343772.1)
Last updated on APRIL 06, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Sales - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Sales when setting default personalize page Render = false, users are not able to undo the Personalizations, the Page is blank
- Navigate> Sales User responsibility> Sales Dashboard
- Click on the Preferences link at the top
- Click on Sales on the Side Menu
- Click personalize page
- Click the Personalize pencil next to Page Layout: Sales: Default Preferences
- Set Render to False
- Return to application and notice the page is blank and does not allow to undo the render for that page
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document