Last updated on NOVEMBER 01, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 11.5.10 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 12-Nov-2013***
User cannot define the parent asset number in case the rebuildable item is both lot and serial controlled.
Steps to reproduce :
1. Define Rebuildable item with LOT and Serial Control attribute with in the Item Master
2. Define Asset and Serial Number in the defining Rebuildable Items window.
3. Receipt into store 2 items with miscellaneous transaction. (LOT and Serial defined)
4. Associate with the specific Parent Asset Number.
5. The following error appears when saving : 'update procedure failed with the following error message :'
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms