Customer Form, Account/Site Profile Amounts Issue: Changing the Profile Class For a New Customer Does Not Update Profile: Amounts Correctly
(Doc ID 351302.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 16, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
You have set up Profile Option: AR: Keep or Replace Existing Profile Amounts = REPLACE
When you create a new customer, and you replace the DEFAULT profile class with another profile class, the currency/amounts from the Default class are still used, and to it is added the currency/amounts of your new profile class.
Steps to Reproduce:
Responsibility: System Administrator
Navigation: Profile > System
Query for profile option = AR: Keep or Replace Existing Profile Amounts
Set it to "Replace" at Site level
Responsibility: Receivables Manager
Navigation: Customers > Profile Classes
- Verify the settings for the Profile Class Default, let's assume it has currencies/amounts: USD/1000 and EUR/1000
- Create a Profile Class = "Prof2" and define settings for the following currencies/amounts: CAD/2000 and FRF/2000
Navigation: Customers > Customers
- Create a new customer "CUST_0003"
- Define an Address
- Navigate to Profile: Transactions tab, the profile will be = "DEFAULT", Change it to "Prof2"
- Navigate to the Profile: Amounts tab, it will have currency/amount records for: USD/1000, EUR/1000, CAD/2000 and FRF/2000
- You were expecting this to show only: CAD/2000 and FRF/2000
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!