iSupplier Portal PO Acceptance: How Does It Work ?
(Doc ID 351470.1)
Last updated on JULY 11, 2020
Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 11.5.10 to 12 [Release 11.5 to 12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. How does acceptance work ?
2. If supplier confirm only one line and for others there is modification on price or quantity can you modify Purchase Order ("PO") and then later confirm/accept it ?
3. Can acceptance be used several times for a PO that is not accepted the first time ?
4. What kind of alert is sent to buyers ?
5. Is it possible for Suppliers to acknowledge and change in one step?
6. Is there any option to add Comments during Accept or Reject of a Purchase Order by Supplier in iSupplier Portal?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a million knowledge articles and a vibrant support community of peers and Oracle experts.