Message Rich Text Editor Does not Appear in the Create Vacancy: Format Job Posting Page
(Doc ID 351592.1)
Last updated on JULY 07, 2020
Applies to:Oracle iRecruitment - Version 11.5.10 HRMS FP.K RUP9 to 12.2 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Message Rich Text Editor does not appear in the Create: Vacancy: Format Job Posting page, just the old plain text.
Though the Message Rich Text Editor in the Personalization page and it is rendered, but it still comes out as plain text.
The issue can be reproduced using the following steps:
- Responsibility: iRecruitment Manager
- Navigation: iRecruitment Home.
- Click on Create Vacancy link.
- Navigate to the Create Vacancy: Format Job Posting page.
- Message Rich Text Editor does not appear on the page.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document