Last updated on JULY 12, 2016
Applies to:Oracle iRecruitment - Version 188.8.131.52 to 12.2 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Message Rich Text Editor does not appear in the Create: Vacancy: Format Job Posting page, just the old plain text.
Though the Message Rich Text Editor in the Personalization page and it is rendered, but it still comes out as plain text.
The issue can be reproduced using the following steps:
- Responsibility: iRecruitment Manager
- Navigation: iRecruitment Home.
- Click on Create Vacancy link.
- Navigate to the Create Vacancy: Format Job Posting page.
- Message Rich Text Editor does not appear on the page.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms