Getting "APP-HXC-366338: The Setup of Timekeeper Preferences Is Incomplete" When Opening Timekeeper Entry Form
Last updated on APRIL 17, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Time and Labor - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 16-Nov-2010***
FORM:HXCTKSTA.FMB - Timekeeper Entry
When you launch the Timekeeper Entry form, the following error is received:
APP-HXC-366338: The Setup of Timekeeper Preferences is incomplete
Ensure the following are set correctly
1. Timekeeper Misc Setup Items.
2. Timekeeper Layout Attributes.
3. Timekeeper Group is created.
4. Profile : OTL: Allow Change Group Timekeeper.
Have confirmed that:
- The following timekeeper preferences are set up and assigned to the timekeeper:
o Timekeeper Layout Attributes preference:
o Timekeeper Misc Setup Items:
- The 'OTL: Allow Change Group Timekeeper' profile option has been set for the timekeeper responsibility (to 'Yes' in this case).
- A timekeeper group has been defined for this timekeeper and the relevant employees attached.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms