Customer Form, Site Profile Issue: Updates to Site Level Profile Not Properly Recorded in Underlying Tables
Last updated on JULY 12, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
FORM:ARXCUDCI.FMB - Customers
When you update a customer's profile, the data you see in the form is not reflected on the underlying tables.
Responsibility: Receivables Manager
Navigation: Customers > Standard
- Query an existing customer
- Navigate to the Address Tab, Click Open
- Navigate to the Profile: Transaction tab
- Make a change, and Save
- Using Help - Examine, check the value in SITE_USE_ID
- In sqluplus, check the SITE_USE_ID for the BILL_TO site and it does not match the one in step 5. Also the changes you made in the form are not reflected in the Bill-To Site's profile record.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms