R12:OIE: What Happens to iExpense notifications if Username Changes after Expense Report is Submitted?
(Doc ID 353540.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 13, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Internet Expenses - Version 11.5.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After having to change the usernames (fnd_user) for the employee, how do we process expense reports(approve/reject/delegate/forward) which have not completed Expenses Workflow?
1. Username=<USERNAME1> submits an expense report to approver=<approvername1>
2. Approval notification is sent to approver=<approvername1>
3. Username=<USERNAME1>is changed to username=<USERNAME2>
4. Approver=<approvername1> is changed to approver=<approvername2>
5. Workflow Synch is run.
6. When approver=<approvername2> approves the expense report it fails with FROM_ROLE not found.
Error Name = WFENG_ITEM_ATTR
Error Message = 3103: Attribute '#FROM_ROLE' does not exist for item 'APEXP/<Item_key>'
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document