What Happens to iExpense notifications if Username Changes After Expense Report is Submitted
Last updated on JULY 04, 2017
Applies to:Internet Expenses - Version: 11.5.9
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. UKUMAR submits an expense report to approver AKUMAR.
2. Approval notification is sent to AKUMAR.
3. Username for UKUMAR is changed to KUMARU.
4. Username for AKUMAR is changed to KUMARA.
5. WF Synch is run.
6. When KUMARA approves the expense report it fails with FROM_ROLE not found.
Error Name = WFENG_ITEM_ATTR
Error Message = 3103: Attribute '#FROM_ROLE' does not exist for item 'APEXP/<Item_key>'
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms