iSupport: Unable To Create Service Request Without Selecting A Product
(Doc ID 353652.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2022
Applies to:Oracle iSupport - Version 11.5.6 to 11.5.9 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 11.5.9 in iSupport:
When attempting to create a Service Request without entering any Product information, the following error occurs:
'Please select a product'
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. iSupport: Support Tab-> Create Request subtab.
2. Enter Customer and Contact information
3. Leave Product information empty
4. Enter Service Requests attributes (Urgency, Problem Code, Summary...)
5. Click on Continue
6. Message appears: 'Please select a product'
You may not want to use Oracle Inventory so you would like this message to be disabled.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document